Do you want to cease your business? Maybe you have established a new company? Or do you want to say goodbye to your former company? Contact us if you want to wind-up your company without a headache.
We will carry out a tax assessment, prepare all the necessary documents, submit them to the respective authorities, and liquidate the company. During the liquidation of the company, we will represent you in the Center of Registers, in Sodra, in Vilnius City Municipality; moreover, we will answer all the questions you have.
The liquidation of the company will take from 5 to 8 months.
How to wind-up the company:
- Contact us and we will answer all the questions you have, introduce the rules of procedure, the sequence of actions; moreover, we will represent you and help you to prepare all the necessary documents.
- Liquidation of the private limited liability company begins when the shareholders sign the minutes of the shareholders meeting to liquidate the company and appoint the liquidator.
- Public announcement of the liquidation of the company is made.
- Not later than on the first day of public announcement of the liquidation of the private limited liability company, the Register of Legal Entities (RLE) must be notified thereof.
- The opening liquidation balance sheet of the liquidated company must be drawn up.
- All the creditors of the private limited liability company must be notified in writing regarding the liquidation of the private limited liability company.
- The company is removed from the VAT register.
- Tax returns for the opening of liquidation of the private limited liability company are provided.
- Transactions of the company are completed.
- The employment contracts with employees are terminated; the company settles with employees.
- Social, health insurance contributions, fines, and penalties are paid.
- The cash register is removed from the register.
- Unused forms of special accounting documents are destroyed.
- The company settles with the creditors.
- Tax returns for the period until the wind-up of the company are provided.
- The remaining taxes are paid.
- The remaining assets of the company are distributed between the shareholders, the acts of transfer are drawn up.
- The closing balance sheet of the company in liquidation is drawn up and submitted to the State Tax Inspectorate (STI).
- The STI carries out the inspection of the documents of the company in liquidation.
- The STI reports to the RLE and the liquidator on the company’s settlement with the budget.
- Documents of the company are deposited with the archive.
- The bank accounts of the company are closed.
- The stamp of the company in liquidation is destroyed.
- The liquidation act of the private limited liability company is concluded.
- The request to remove the company from the register is provided to the RLE.